Thursday, August 31, 2006

Someone or Somthing

They say teenage love hurts
And they are right
I have been through the lies
The envy
The torture
The passion
The care
But the worst thing
Are the fights
When you care for them
When all the red flags have come up
But you don’t want to recognize them
You want to share everything with them
But they tell you not to
They say you aren’t supportive
Yet they can say they are
And then they accuse you
Degrade you
Then act like nothing happened

The sleepless nights
The endless crying
Is that a light or flames?
Sometimes you wonder
Am I dating someone?
Or something

Yes no one’s perfect
This I know
I am nowhere near that
But before the accusations come
Do some looking
Do some searching
I know that if I bring out your flaws
Your hypocrisy
That it will be pushed back
Used against me
But for my own good?
How come I’m always at fault?
Why am I always apologizing?
Sometimes it’s your turn
But again I’m not gonna say anything
I’m fixing my flaws
And following your wish
“I’m sucking it up”
I’m doing what you “want”

The painful days
The repititive reasons
Is this love or a game for you?
Sometimes I wonder
Who it is I am dating?
Someone or something

No comments: